Quickbooks Merchant Services
Quickbooks is one of the most powerful financial management tools for businesses. Yet the pain that many businesses like you have is that integrating all electronic payment methods into your Quickbooks accounting and accounts receivable is a manual and inefficient process. In order to solve that hassle for you, we have developed a full set of Quickbooks plugins for all of your Quickbooks merchant service
Some of the advantages of working with us include:
- Easy and automated Intuit Quickbooks plugins for merchant services
- Credit card and echeck processing solutions within Quickbooks itself
- Rates starting at 1.05%
- Great customer service
Get a Quickbooks merchant services
processing quote today.
Quickbooks Merchant Integration Options
Some of the options we offer for Quickbooks payment integration include:
- PlugNPay - a powerful electronic payment gateway that can be used for all forms of electronic transactions. It also comes with the free and powerful EZCart Shopping Cart and has a built-in Quickbooks module for Quickbooks merchant services integration.
- Authorize.net - an online payment gateway that can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection. This can also be used for all forms of electronic transactions and comes with a Quickbooks plugin for easy integration.
- PCCharge Payment System - A PC-based payment collection system It will give you the ability to accept all forms of electronic payment at any PC. With this system, you will also have the savings that come being able to run swipe transactions while still being able to accept payments over the phone, through mail, or most other means of credit card transactions.
- Quickbooks 2012 & Quickbooks 2013 - Accepting credit cards through QuickBooks is easier than ever. Quickbooks 2012 & Quickbooks 2013 come with features to:
- Process credit cards through QuickBooks itself
- Enter credit card information into Quickbooks
- View & print receipts
- Have all data populate accounts receivable and financial databases
- Accept credit cards remotely or in person
- Easily keep track of credit card processing fees
- Easily search and report on billings
- Validate and pre-authorize funds
Want to know how we can build a Quickbooks merchant solution for your business?
Fill out the free merchant equipment form on the top left of this webpage or request a merchant services processing plan from us - you probably qualify for free merchant equipment
. One of our representatives will get back to you with a custom Quickbooks merchant services processing
plan that will serve your unique needs.