Phone Order Merchant Services
When you are looking for a phone order merchant services provider, you want the following:
- A low merchant services rate
- Easy to use systems to accept payments over the phone
- Easily customizable merchant solutions
- Free merchant services equipment
- Great customer service
We'll give you all that, and more. Request a merchant services processing quote
now or fill out the form on the left to see if you qualify for free phone order merchant equipment.
What Phone Order Merchant Services Solution is Right for You?
Not sure? Have one of our representatives give you a tailored proposal to your unique needs by getting a best merchant services proposal
. Want to know more? Read below about our best phone order merchant solutions:
- Authorize.net - an online payment gateway that can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection. This system can be used to accept credit and debit cards in just about any way that you desire. It is the most popular choice of our phone order merchants.
- Dial Charge - accept credit cards remotely using your phone
- PCCharge - a flexible PC-based phone order merchant solution that also comes with point-of-sale system payment collection systems.
- PlugNPay Gateway - a robust payment gateway that can be used for mail order, phone order, ecommerce, as well as in-person transactions. .
What other phone order merchant solutions do we offer?
Other than the four software-based merchant services solutions above, the merchant equipment options below are also very useful for phone order payment processing:
- Verfione VX510 - a fast hardware solution to accept credit and debit cards
- Verifone VX570 - a merchant services solution that includes a printer and the ability to connect through both dial-up and Ethernet connection.
- Hypercom T7P - delivers fast transactions and comes with its own thermal printer.
Request a merchant services processing
quote now or fill out the form on the free terminal form on the top left of this webpage.